- Take a wooden a spoon and tie a white ribbon around the handle. Cleanse and Charge both with a white/green light, although whatever comes instinctively when visualising healing will work best for you.
- Take a pinch of cinnamon, a couple of juniper berry (or elderberries), and a drop of vanilla extract and rub into the back of the spoon.
- Meanwhile, warm up your favourite hot drink, in a saucepan. I personally prefer warm milk, but that’s individual taste. To the drink, add a good handful of lavender flowers, a pinch of sugar, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Stir steadily with your charged spoon, whilst visualising your sleep being deep, cleansing and fresh.
- Strain, allow to cool, and drink before settling for the night.
- The following morning, make a cup of tea, with a spoon of honey or sugar, a squeeze of lemon and some more lavender flowers, for a refreshing, energizing pick me up, which encourage healing and refreshes the body and mind throughout the day.
Any questions? Feel free to ask. It helps me when I need spoons through the day.